Clark County Washington
Home Find It! A-Z Index Departments & Programs Jobs Contact Us
Speakers bureau > Topics > Planning


Planning information
What's available and how to find it.

Understanding the development review process
How to give effective testimony.

Shoreline permits
About the shoreline permitting process.

Call Michael Butts, Community Development/Development Services, (360) 397-2375 ext. 4137.


Free building plans
Simple plans for basic home construction.
Other ways Clark County can make life easier.

Construction central
Fast times for building inspectors. An inside story.

Call Jim Muir, Community Development/Building, (360) 397-2375 ext. 2470.


Why can't I build near that creek?
Information on flood plains.

Call Sue Stepan, Community Development/Engineering Services, (360) 397-2375 ext. 4064.


Appealing your property assessment
The Board of Equalization tells how.

Call the Clark County Board of Equalization, (360) 397-2337 ext. 2337.


Why is this new street so dirty?
What we can do about erosion control.

Call Jim Muir, Building Division, (360) 397-2375 ext. 2470 or Linda Moorhead, Code Enforcement, (360) 397-2375 ext. 4119.


Geographic Information Systems
A new view of Clark County. Maps, demographics, and more.

The Open Space and Designated Forest Land Acts
How they affect you.

Call Linda Franklin, Assessment and GIS, (360) 397-2391 ext. 4634


Public Information and Outreach
Director: Mary Keltz

Street address: 1300 Franklin Street, Floor 6, Vancouver, WA 98660
Mailing address: P.O. Box 5000, Vancouver, WA 98666-5000
Main phone: (360) 397-6012 | FAX: (360) 397-6015
Responsible elected official: Board of Clark County Commissioners

Clark County Home | Find It! | A-Z Index | News Releases | Jobs | Contact Us

For questions or comments regarding the Clark County Web site:

© 2008 Clark County Washington | Disclaimer and legal notice | Health Information Privacy Notice