Clark County Washington
Home Find It! A-Z Index Departments & Programs Jobs Contact Us
Speakers bureau > Departments > Public Works

Public Works

Maintenance and Operations
Solid Waste
Water Resources
Wastewater Treatment Plant

Maintenance and Operations

The road to regional
Making government maintenance and operations more efficient.

Call Brian Vincent or Charley Masco, Public Works Maintenance and Operations, (360) 397-2446.


Solid Waste

Avoiding household hazardous materials
Waste safety and alternatives to hazardous products.

Recycling and waste reduction at home
What items can be recycled and what happens to them as they are "reborn."

Call Pete Dubois, Public Works Solid Waste, (360) 397-6118 ext. 4961.


It's a dirty job
Compost with ease. Your yard will love you.

Naturally beautiful backyards

Call Sally Fisher, Public Works Solid Waste, (360) 397-6118 ext. 4939.



Funding our transportation needs
Who pays and how much.

Call Pete Capell, Public Works/Administration, (360) 397-6118 ext. 4071.


Road financing and upcoming capital road projects

Call Bill Wright, Public Works/Transportation, (360) 397-6118 ext. 4523.


Neighborhood traffic issues

Call Robert D. Klug, Public Works/Transportation, (360) 397-6118 ext. 4356.


Wastewater Treatment Plant

In goes the bad water
UV rays and zapping microbes at the Salmon Creek Treatment Plant.

Call Kay Hust, Public Works/Wastewater Treatment Plant, (360) 397-2271 ext. 7004.


top of page

Water Resources

Water, water everywhere and . . .
What the county is doing to protect our lakes, streams, and rivers.

Are you polluting the well?
Information on Business Partners for Clean Water.
Join other businesses in protecting our drinking water.

Overdosing your yard
Tips for you and your neighbors on safe chemical use.

Animal wastes: Asset or detriment?
Protecting groundwater from animal waste. Arrange a workshop for your neighborhood.

Become a partner in protecting our environment
How to keep chemicals, household waste, and polluted water from entering our streams, rivers, and lakes.

Help for Lacamas Lake
Information about ongoing programs for preserving the Lacamas Watershed.

Maintaining water quality facilities
Protecting our drinking water and streams.

Call Cindy Stienbarger, Public Works Water Resources, (360) 397-6118 ext. 4584.


The geological history of Clark County
Land forms, climate, streams, and ecosystems.

Call Rod Swanson, Public Works Water Resources, (360) 397-6118 ext. 4581.


What's the future of Camp Bonneville?
The former military training camp will eventually be available for a variety of community uses.

Call Pete Capell, Public Works, (360) 397-6118 ext. 4071, or Brian Vincent, Public Works, 397-6118 ext. 4949

top of page

Public Information and Outreach
Director: Mary Keltz

Street address: 1300 Franklin Street, Floor 6, Vancouver, WA 98660
Mailing address: P.O. Box 5000, Vancouver, WA 98666-5000
Main phone: (360) 397-6012 | FAX: (360) 397-6015
Responsible elected official: Board of Clark County Commissioners

Clark County Home | Find It! | A-Z Index | News Releases | Jobs | Contact Us

For questions or comments regarding the Clark County Web site:

© 2008 Clark County Washington | Disclaimer and legal notice | Health Information Privacy Notice