Clark County Washington
Home Find It! A-Z Index Departments & Programs Jobs Contact Us
Speakers bureau > Topics > Law enforcement

Law enforcement

Neighborhood Watch
How and why to adopt it on your block.

Preventing fraud and identity theft
Safety in the work place

About the Reserve Deputy Program

Call Sheriff's Office, (360) 397-2104.


How much does that deputy cost?
What it takes to pay for enforcement.

The cost of housing an inmate
The cost of operating the county's jail.

Call Darin Rouhier, Sheriff's Office,(360) 397- 2071.


Child Abuse Intervention Center
Child sexual- and physical-abuse investigations. All about the CAIC.

Getting tough on abusers
Prosecutors who work with the CAIC on crimes against children.

Call Child Abuse Intervention Center, (360) 397-6002.


Putting the cuffs on
Electronic home confinement.

Call Dave Pruett, Community Services and Corrections/Mabry, (360) 397-6045 ext. 1829.

Public Information and Outreach
Director: Mary Keltz

Street address: 1300 Franklin Street, Floor 6, Vancouver, WA 98660
Mailing address: P.O. Box 5000, Vancouver, WA 98666-5000
Main phone: (360) 397-6012 | FAX: (360) 397-6015
Responsible elected official: Board of Clark County Commissioners

Clark County Home | Find It! | A-Z Index | News Releases | Jobs | Contact Us

For questions or comments regarding the Clark County Web site:

© 2008 Clark County Washington | Disclaimer and legal notice | Health Information Privacy Notice