Clark County Washington
Home Find It! A-Z Index Departments & Programs Jobs Contact Us
Speakers bureau > Topics > Budget and Finance

Budget and finance

The cost of county government
All about the general fund, road fund, and all kinds of other funds.

County finance 101
Where does your tax money go?

How do residents influence the county budget?

Call Bob Stevens, Budget Office
(360) 397-6097 ext. 4863.


The county's banker
Managing the community's treasury.

Call Doug Lasher, Treasurer's Office, (360) 397-2252 ext. 4452.


The Assessor's job
What are the responsibilities of the Assessor? Why should you care?

What's it worth
How property values are determined.

Tax relief for seniors and disabled property owners
All about this exemption and how the Assessor can help.

The Open Space and Designated Forest Land Acts
How they affect you.

Call Peter Van Nortwick, Assessor's Office, (360) 397-2391 ext. 4634.


Appealing your property assessment
The Board of Equalization tells how.

Call the Clark County Board of Equalization, (360) 397-2337 ext. 2337.


Public Information and Outreach
Director: Mary Keltz

Street address: 1300 Franklin Street, Floor 6, Vancouver, WA 98660
Mailing address: P.O. Box 5000, Vancouver, WA 98666-5000
Main phone: (360) 397-6012 | FAX: (360) 397-6015
Responsible elected official: Board of Clark County Commissioners

Clark County Home | Find It! | A-Z Index | News Releases | Jobs | Contact Us

For questions or comments regarding the Clark County Web site:

© 2008 Clark County Washington | Disclaimer and legal notice | Health Information Privacy Notice