Clark County Washington
Home Find It! A-Z Index Departments & Programs Jobs Contact Us
Speakers bureau > Topics > Jail


Step Won
Hope for women offenders, their families, and the community.

Transitional Housing for Women and Children
Services available to women offenders.

Call Jackie Parker, Corrections, (360) 397-6045 ext. 1828.


Juvenile Detention Center
When kids break the law. Jail and alternatives that work.

Call Ernie Veach-White, Juvenile Court, (360) 397-2201 ext. 4022.


Public Information and Outreach
Director: Mary Keltz

Street address: 1300 Franklin Street, Floor 6, Vancouver, WA 98660
Mailing address: P.O. Box 5000, Vancouver, WA 98666-5000
Main phone: (360) 397-6012 | FAX: (360) 397-6015
Responsible elected official: Board of Clark County Commissioners

Clark County Home | Find It! | A-Z Index | News Releases | Jobs | Contact Us

For questions or comments regarding the Clark County Web site:

© 2008 Clark County Washington | Disclaimer and legal notice | Health Information Privacy Notice