|Clark County Veteran Resource Guide (PDF)|
Call 1-800-273-TALK if you or someone you know is in an emotional crisis. Press 1 for Veterans.
Call 1-877-424-3838 for the Homeless Veteran hotline.
Veterans Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC)
Location: Vancouver VA Medical Center, Building 18
The Veterans Assistance Fund may provide the following emergency relief to qualified Veterans (persons who have served in the military):
- Heating and Utilities
- Food Assistance
- Prescription Coverage
- Burial Assistance
- Clothing and Tools
- Emergency Dental Care
- Referral Services
To receive relief funds, Veterans must meet the following requirements:
- DD214 Veterans Honorable Discharge.
- Washington State resident for at least 12 consecutive months immediately prior to application.
- Clark County resident at time of application.
- Annual income after taxes within 150% of poverty guidelines.
2015 HHS 150% of poverty guidelines for Clark County
Persons in familyMonthlyAnnual1$1,471$17,6552$1,991$23,8953$2,511$30,1354$3,031$36,375
Applications and the policies for assistance are available online. Please review the policies when completing an application. Applications and associated back up information should be submitted between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday at the:
Veterans Assistance Center
1305 Columbia St, Suite 100
Vancouver, WA 98660
- Application for Financial Assistance (PDF)
- Policies and Procedures for the Administration of the Veterans Relief Fund (PDF)
The Veterans Advisory Board is responsible for hearing any appeal or dispute of a Veterans Service Officer’s decision. Any appeals or disputes should be made using the Appeal Form within 15 business days of the decision.
- Veteran Appeal Form (PDF)
- Veteran's Assistance Program Brochure (PDF)
- Veteran's Relief - Clark County Code Chapter 2.29
- Soldiers returning from Iraq and Afghanistan: The long-term costs of providing Veterans medical care and disability benefits (PDF)
- 2013 Veterans Assistance Fund Annual Report (PDF)
- 2014 Veterans Assistance Fund Annual Report (PDF)