Vegetation Management is responsible by state law for controlling noxious weeds in Clark County. It is made up of five board members appointed by the Board of Clark County Commissioners, and nine full-time county employees.
Check out the new weed management brochures on the main section of this page.
If you or your neighbor have a problem with noxious weeds, call (360) 397-6140. The resources listed below will help you identify and control some common noxious weeds:
- Buffalobur (PDF - 2MG)
- Bull thistle (PDF - 3MG)
- Canada thistle (PDF - 2MG)
- Garlic mustard (PDF - 1.3MG)
- Giant hogweed (PDF - 2.3MG)
- Italian thistle (PDF - 2.3MG)
- Japanese knotweed (PDF - 2MG)
- Milk thistle (PDF - 1.3MG)
- Poison hemlock (PDF - 3MG)
- Ricefield bulrush (PDF - 1.3MG)
- Shiny geranium (PDF - 2MG)
- Slenderflower thistle (PDF - 5MG)
- Tansy ragwort (PDF - 2.5MG)
Become a volunteer weed warrior, call (360) 397-6140.
Vegetation Management Board meetings
First Monday of each month, 1:30-3:00 p.m.
11104 NE 149th Street, Building C, Suite 200, Brush Prairie, WA
No meetings in August, November, December, and January.
Requests for public records
To request public records involving Environmental Services, contact Susan Rice at (360) 397-2121 ext. 4075 or e-mail email@example.com.