Growth plan meetings to zero in on remaining issues through June
Vancouver, WA – A series of work sessions and public hearings are scheduled from now through June for the Board of County Councilors and Planning Commission to consider written materials needed to update the local growth management plan.
The materials include a proposed capital facilities plan, proposed changes to county code, updates to policy statements and a final supplemental environmental impact statement.
All meetings will be at the Public Service Center, Sixth Floor, 1300 Franklin St., as follows:
- April 27, 10:15 a.m.: Board of County Councilors work session
- May 4, 10 a.m.: Board of County Councilors work session
- May 5, 6:30 p.m.: Planning Commission work session
- May 19, 6:30 p.m.: Joint public hearing on entire plan update, including environmental impact statement
- May 24, 6:30 p.m.: Joint public hearing on entire plan update, including environmental impact statement
- June 2, 6:30 p.m.: Planning Commission deliberations
- June 21, 10 a.m.: Board of County Councilors deliberations
Related materials are online at www.clark.wa.gov/community-planning/plan-adoption. In addition, public comments may be submitted online. To use that feature, go to Engage Clark County at www.clark.wa.gov/engage-clark-county.
(360) 397-2280 ext. 4112