- Comprehensive Plan Land Use Map - County-wide
- Zoning Land Use Map - County-wide
Amendments to land use maps occur due to annexations, approval of annual review requests, and periodic review of designations. The resources below are available for determining current Comprehensive Plan and Zoning designations.
Community Development land use line: (360) 397-2375 ext. 4489 for parcels in the unincorporated areas of Clark County. You will need the address or parcel number. For information within incorporated areas in the county (within city limits), please contact the appropriate jurisdiction.
Maps Online: You can locate information online by using MapsOnline. Enter your street address or tax account number and click "Go", then click on the blue "Property Information Center" link above the serial number. Comprehensive plan and zoning designations are listed in the left column.
Printed maps: To place an order by phone call (360) 397-2391 ext. 4082 or e-mail email@example.com. The GIS department is located in the Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St., second-floor, Vancouver.
Resources for historical reference only - Please refer to the 2014 maps above for the most current information.
The last Comprehensive Plan review started in 2005 and was completed in 2007. New Urban Growth Area boundaries and land use maps were adopted by ordinance September 25, 2007, and became effective on January 1, 2008.
- Land use maps - Adopted by the Board of Clark County Commissioners on September 25, 2007
- BOCC Tentative land use maps - August 14, 2007
- BOCC Tentative Land Use Map - July 5, 2007
- BOCC Preliminary recommendation - June 27, 2007
- Planning Commission deliberations maps
- Preferred alternative maps
Land use maps - Adopted by the Board of Clark County Commissioners on September 25, 2007
- Comprehensive Plan Land Use Map - County-wide (PDF 6.4MB)
- Zoning Land Use Map - County-wide (PDF 6.3MB)
- County-wide map (PDF - 5.4MB)
- County-wide map (PDF - 5.5MB)
- County-wide map (PDF - 5.2 MB)
- Planning Commission recommendation maps - June 11 & 12, 2007