The role of the CCBPAC is to advise the county and participating city and state government staff on matters involving bicycle and pedestrian transportation.
- Implementing the vision of the Clark County Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan
- Commenting on plans and proposals for road and other transportation projects impacting bicycle and pedestrian usage.
- Assisting county, city, and state governments in the design and implementation of a comprehensive pedestrian and bicycle plan for Clark County.
- Advising on the implementation of the county’s recently adopted Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan.
- Evaluating and making recommendations to staff regarding design standards for all types of pedestrian and bicycle facilities.
- Making recommendations to staff regarding prioritization and improvement of pedestrian and bicycle facilities.
- Advising agencies on ways to improve bicycle and pedestrian safety.
- Encouraging walking and cycling as forms of transportation.
- Focus on top recommended programs from the Clark County Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan
|Michael Andreotti, Chair||Walking and Cycling, landscape architect||11/30/19|
|Anna Dearman, Vice Chair||Bicycle commuter||11/30/19|
|Jack Androvich||Cyclist and pedestrian||11/30/19|
|Steven R. Koch||Walking and cycling||
|Sherrie Thomas||Nurse, Practioner, bicycle commuter||12/31/20|
|Dan Packard||Cyclist and Pedestrian||12/31/21|
|Marlin Brinkley||Walking and cycling||12/31/21|
|Jerrold Castillo||Walking and cycling||12/31/21|
|Bill Baumann||Walking and cycling||12/31/21|
|Tom Baltes||Walking and cycling||12/31/22|
|Garrett Hoyt||Walking and cycling||12/31/22|
Lynda David - Southwest Washington Regional Transportation Council
Judith R. Perez, AICP - Washington State Department of Transportation
Gary Albrecht, AICP - Clark County Community Planning Lead staff to BPAC; 564.397.4318
Bylaws of Clark Communities Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee