Clark Communities Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee
The role of the CCBPAC is to advise the county and participating city and state government staff on matters involving bicycle and pedestrian transportation. Click on electronic bike map below.
Logo created by Clark College Graphic Design student, Jordan Heup-Vidinha, 2015
- Implementing the vision of the Clark County Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan
- Commenting on plans and proposals for road and other transportation projects impacting bicycle and pedestrian usage.
- Assisting county, city, and state governments in the design and implementation of a comprehensive pedestrian and bicycle plan for Clark County.
- Advising on the implementation of the county’s recently adopted Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan.
- Evaluating and making recommendations to staff regarding design standards for all types of pedestrian and bicycle facilities.
- Making recommendations to staff regarding prioritization and improvement of pedestrian and bicycle facilities.
- Advising agencies on ways to improve bicycle and pedestrian safety.
- Encouraging walking and cycling as forms of transportation.
- Focus on top recommended programs from the Clark County Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan