2016 Comprehensive Growth Management Plan Update
The information and links below contain elements of the current update and background information that will inform the development of the 2016 update policies.
Elements of current comprehensive plan
- Current Comprehensive Growth Management Plan Document
- Current and Historical Comprehensive Plan MAPS
- Clark County's Shoreline Master Program (SMP)
- Coordinated Water System Plan (PDF)
- Buildable Lands Program and reports (Plan monitoring) - The Buildable Lands Program lets local governments coordinate and analyze land supply to be sure they have enough land for development and their Comprehensive Growth Management Plans are doing what they are expected to do.
- Vacant Buildable Lands Model Maps and Data
- Transportation documents - Clark County Public Works is responsible for preparing planning documents, such as the Annual Construction Program and Transportation Improvement Program, as well as a Transportation Element in the Comprehensive Plan.
- Capital Facilities Financial Plan (PDF) - The Capital Facilities Financial Plan outlines how to finance capital facilities identified in the Clark County 20-Year Growth Management Comprehensive Plan. Supporting documentation associated with the plan includes capital facilities plans for school districts, Clark County parks and transportation, and a summary of the vacant lands analysis for each urban growth area.
- Parks Plan - The Comprehensive Park and Recreation Plan (Parks Plan for short) is a required component of the Clark County Comprehensive Plan. The Parks Plan works with the county's Comprehensive Plan and Capital Facilities Plan to provide goals, objectives and strategies for park services.