Marc Boldt, a life-time Clark County resident, was elected chair of the Board of County Councilors in November 2015 and took office January 1, 2016.
In fall 2013, he was elected to the Board of Freeholders, which wrote a home rule charter that was approved by voters in November 2014. Under the charter, the Board of County Commissioners increased from three members to five and became the Board of County Councilors. Marc was elected as the council chair, one of the two new positions.
Previously, Marc served as a member of the board from 2005 through 2012 and as a 17th Legislative District representative from 1995 through 2004.
2016 Council assignments
- Board of Health
- Board of Greater Clark Parks District
- Children's Justice Center
- Clark County Reserve Officers Relief and Pension Board
- Clark Transit Agency
- Emergency Commissioner
- Emergency Medical Services Districts Board
- Elected Officials Breakfast
- Finance Committee
- Industrial Revenue Bond Board
- Law and Justice Council
- Law Library Board of Trustees
- Regional Transportation Council
- Vancouver Library, capital facilities
- Washington State Association of Counties Board of Directors
- Washington State Association of Counties Legislative Steering Committee