Temple Lentz was elected to the county council in November 2018 and took office Jan. 2, 2019.
With a background in nonprofit management and private sector marketing and communications, Councilor Lentz also created and hosts a live, local talk show and has served on the boards of many local nonprofits. She recently served as Chair of the Clark County Commission on Aging.
Councilor Lentz was a member of the Leadership Clark County class of 2009.
2019 Council assignments
- Board of Health
- Board of Greater Clark Parks District
- Elected Officials Breakfast
- Emergency Medical Services Districts Board #1
- Industrial Revenue Bond Board
- JPACT - Joint Policy Advisory Committee on Transportation
- Mental Health Sales Tax
- RDPO - Regional Disaster Preparedness Organization
- RTC - Regional Transportation Council
- Vancouver Library, capital facilities