Driver License Restoration Program
DWS – DRIVER LICENSE RESTORATION PROGRAM
- IF you live in the State of Washington or the Portland Metro area you are REQUIRED to take the DWS Class no exceptions to include signing Last Chance Agreement.
- If you live OUTSIDE the State of Washington or the Portland Metro Area you need to call Alliance One directly. Alliance One will work with you to set a payment plan to get your license reinstated. You can reach Alliance One at (800) 456-8838. There is no guarantee your license will reinstate, if you have additional holds you must clear them first by calling Washington Department of Licensing-Olympia (360) 902-3900.
- All clients attending the DWS class that are not fluent in English must bring their own interpreter (family, friend etc.). Failure to do so will result in having to pay to reschedule for another DWS class.
Clark County’s Drivers License Restoration Program helps suspended drivers become legally licensed as rapidly as possible. Cost to attend the class is $75. This must be paid prior to signing up for the class.
Fees can be paid in person by cash, check, money order or credit/debit card at:
Clark County District Court
1200 Franklin Street
Vancouver, WA 98660
Fees can be paid by check or money order and mailed to:
Clark County District Court
P.O. Box 9806
Vancouver, WA 98666-8806
Fees can also be paid by credit card online at: https://client.pointandpay.net/recurring/ClarkCountyDistCourtWA
Or by phone at (866) 923-8236
PRIOR TO MAILING IN YOUR PAYMENT, PAYING ON THE WEB OR BY PHONE, CALL DISTRICT COURT PROBATON at (360) 397-2424 to check for available dates, get your ZZ number and instructions.
DWS Class Location:
8101 NE 117th Ave
Vancouver, WA 98662
**Any clients that have additional holds on their driver's license in relation to alcohol and/or drugs will be required to stay after the class.
You should not sign up for this class if the following is true:
Child support owed - You are suspended for failure to pay child support. You must first contact your child support enforcement officer to work out a payment plan to clear the hold on your license. When verified child support is clear call District Court ((360) 397-2424) to pay and schedule the DWS class.
Washington State Department of Child Enforcement
Vancouver Office – (800) 345-9984
Olympia Office – (800) 457-6202
Unpaid tickets out of county and out of state will be explained in the DWS class. These tickets may be with Alliance One, will be a separate payment plan and not included in the privilege of the DWS program. Out of state tickets will take more time to clear.
|Oregon DMV – North Portland Office||(503) 299-9999|
|Washington DOL - Vancouver DMV||(360) 576-6060|
|Clark County District Court||(360) 397-2424|
|Skamania County District Court||(509) 427-3780|
|Klickitat County District Court||(509) 773-3776|
|Cowlitz County District Court||(360) 577-3073|
|Lewis County District Court||(360) 740-1203|
|Pierce County District Court||(253) 798-7487|
|King County District Court||(206) 205-9200|
|Yakima County District Court||(509) 574-1801|
Owe under $500 in Clark County only - If you only owe for unpaid tickets/FTA in Clark County and it is less than $500 you can fix this problem alone without having to pay for the DWS class and save the $75 fee.
Contact District Court at (360) 397-2424 or use the online form. If you have already been sent to collections, contact the collection agency, Alliance One, at (800) 456-8838. We do make exceptions for some people who owe less than $500 – you must talk to the manager of the Probation Education Program.
You are not to attend the DWS Class under the influence of alcohol and/or other drugs. Only paying client is allowed in the class. Staff reserves the right to deny admission to any of the above without a refund to any person.
- Drivers License Restoration Information
- Drivers License Restoration Information-Spanish
- Drivers License Restoration Information-Russian