Two additional ballot drop site locations open for election
Vancouver, Wash. – The Clark County Elections Office has announced that the 99th Street Transit Center and Vancouver Mall 24-hour drive-up ballot deposit locations will be open for the April 24 special election.
The Vancouver Mall ballot drop box is located southwest of Sears near the C-Tran Vine Station. The 99th Street Transit Center drop box is located at 9700 NE 7th Ave., between 94th and 99th streets.
In addition to these two deposit locations, 24-hour ballot drop boxes also are available at:
- Downtown Vancouver at West 14th and Esther streets
- Battle Ground City Hall parking lot, 109 SW First St.
- Ridgefield at Pioneer St. exit, east of Interstate 5, at the end of North First Circle
Four election day only sites will be open to collect ballots. These sites will be open 7 am to 8 pm Tuesday, April 24.
- Amboy Middle School, 22115 NE Chelatchie Road
- Glenwood Heights Primary School, 9716 NE 134th St., Vancouver
- Pleasant Valley Primary School, 14320 NE 50th Ave., Vancouver
- Yacolt Primary School, 406 W. Yacolt Road.
For this election, only voters in the Battle Ground School District will receive ballots. All ballots must either be postmarked on or before April 24, or in a ballot drop site by 8 pm on election day.