CHANGE TO EVIDENCE DUE DATE
The Legislature passed HB 2479 which now changes the hearing schedule timing as well as the timing your evidence is due for timely submittal. This takes effect on June 7, 2018.
Brochure copies and other publications are also available on the Washington State Department of Revenue website.
If you have any questions or need copies mailed to you call 564-397-2337.
- A Homeowner's Guide to Property Taxes
- Appealing Your Property Tax Valuation to the County Board of Equalization
- Facts on Washington's Tax Structure: Property Tax
- Tax Relief for Senior Citizens and Disabled Persons
You can find the Board of Equalizations' forms below:
- Appeal/Petition Form to the Board of Equalization - for Real Property (structure, land)
- Petition Evidence Tips
- Comparable Sales Grid
- Current Use and Forests Land Designations Denial
- Tips for a successful appeal of your property assessment
- Multi-Parcel Form
- Personal Property Valuation Appeal Form - for Business'
- Senior or Disabled Exemption Denial Appeal Form
- Appealing your property assessment
- Late Filing/ Good Cause Request Form
- Late Filing/ Request for Reconvene
- Appeal to Washington State Board of Tax Appeals