Brochure copies and other publications are also available on the Washington State Department of Revenue website.
If you have any questions or need copies mailed to you call (360) 397-2337.
- A Homeowner's Guide to Property Taxes
- Appealing Your Property Tax Valuation to the County Board of Equalization
- Facts on Washington's Tax Structure: Property Tax
- Tax Relief for Senior Citizens and Disabled Persons
You can find the Board of Equalizations' forms below:
- Appeal/Petition Form to the Board of Equalization - for Real Property (structure, land)
- Petition Evidence Tips
- Comparable Sales Grid
- Request for BOE Review of Current Use and Forests Land Designations Denial
- Tips for a successful appeal of your property assessment
- Multi-Parcel Form
- Personal Property Valuation Appeal Form - for Business'
- Late Filing/Good Cause Request Form
- Senior or Disabled Exemption Denial Appeal Form
- Appealing your property assessment
- Request for BOE Reconvening to Hear an Untimely Filed Petition
- Appeal to Washington State Board of Tax Appeals