Before You Apply
Thank you for your interest in the job openings at Clark County. We welcome the opportunity to consider you as a candidate for positions for which you meet the qualifications.
- Site maintenance schedule
- Application steps
- Places to apply online
- Advantages of submitting an online application
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Reasonable accommodation
Clark County's iRecruitment system is down for maintenance between 7 pm Tuesdays and 6 am Wednesdays. All other days it is down from midnight to 6 am.
iRecruitment is the system Clark County uses to list jobs, gather applications, and hire employees. Most jobs available at Clark County require applying through iRecruitment; exceptions are noted in individual job postings. Please take note of our web browser requirements.
You never have registered for a Clark County iRecruitment account
You previously registered for a Clark County iRecruitment account
Not sure if you've previously registered?
- If you are not sure whether you previously registered a specific email address with iRecruitment, simply use the password reset page for non-employees to submit a password request. If you have previously registered with that email address, you will receive a password reset email (be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder). If you haven't registered with that email address, you will see something such as, "Your email address does not match our records."
Former Clark County employee? Follow these instructions:
|This is your first time applying for a job at Clark County since leaving your earlier county job||If your personal email address is already linked to your Clark County record|
If your former employment with Clark County ended prior to 2006, please follow the path above ("Never been a Clark County Employee") and register for iRecruitment.
Otherwise, you need to link your personal email address to your employee record to apply for a job.
Please complete the former employee form. Processing may take a day or two. Instructions will be emailed to you on how to log-in to begin your job search.
|You would have received an email from us explaining how to reset your password. From now on, you may simply log-in as a non-employee.|
Current Clark County employee? Follow these instructions.
Temporary employees should register for iRecruitment as a non-employee.
- If you have a Clark County FMS account, please log-in here using your Clark County FMS username and password.
You may apply on any computer connected to the Internet. The Clark County Human Resources office has computers available in its foyer. Below are links to libraries and Washington Employment Security offices that provide Internet access and a means to apply online.
- Washington Employment Security Offices
Please contact the individual office and library for hours of operation, directions and instructions on using its computers and accessing the Internet.
- Faster review by Human Resources staff and hiring managers
- You only need to fill out the "My Application" section once
- Can check your application status online
- Can make changes to your application update in real time
- Easiest way to apply for multiple positions
- Positions are added weekly
Clark County is an equal employment opportunity employer and all employment decisions are made without regard to race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, political affiliation, marital status, physical, mental or sensory disability, disabled veteran, or veteran status. The county actively seeks applications from qualified women, minority, and/or disabled candidates as well as from candidates of other protected groups.
Please advise a member of the Human Resources staff if you need any special accommodation to participate in the recruitment process or perform the work once hired. Requests should be submitted by letter or other appropriate format to the Human Resources department as soon as possible.
* Clark County does not endorse any specific email service. The sites listed are merely representative of free email available to applicants.