24/7 Health Emergencies
What are public health emergencies?
Public health emergencies can threaten many people or entire communities. Examples include disease outbreaks, chemical and sewer spills, and other threats to the public’s health and safety.Call 888.727.6230 to report a public health emergency 24 hours a day. For a personal medical emergency, please call 9-1-1.
For general public health inquiries or for information about programs and services, please call 564.397.8262 between 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
Reporting a public health concern
Many concerns such as those listed below can be reported on our website or call 564.397.8083.
- Restaurant and foodborne illness
- Septic system failure and surfacing sewage
- Public pools, spas, and recreational beaches
- Water wells
- Hazardous waste
- School indoor air quality
- Mosquito Control service request
- No Smoking law violation