|04/10/20||WSU Extension Heritage Farm|
|01/10/20||WSU Extension Heritage Farm||Agenda||Minutes|
|07/12/19||WSU Extension Heritage Farm||Agenda|
|04/15/19||WSU Extension Heritage Farm||
9:00am - 10:30 am
|04/27/18||WSU Extension Heritage Farm||
|01/26/18||WSU Extension Heritage Farm||
|10/27/17||WSU Extension Heritage Farm||Agenda|
|08/03/17||WSU Extension Heritage Farm||Agenda|
|04/28/17||WSU Extension Heritage Farm||Minutes|
Technical Advisory Committee
The Food Safety TAC consists of concerned volunteer representatives and exists to:
- To review and provide to Clark County Public Health an evaluation and recommendation regarding the following aspects of the county food protection program:
- Inspections and re-inspections of restaurants; public notice posting
- Permit revocation; suspension; closures; inspection scores
- County delegation; administration; enforcement; fees
- To improve communications between the industry, the public and the Clark County Environmental Public Health section.
- To provide information as to the perceived environmental health needs and wants of the community and industry.
- To perform other duties as prescribed by Clark County Environmental Public Health Food Safety Program.
Questions or input?
Brigette Bashaw - Food Safety Program Manager
Current and past Food Safety Technical Advisory Committee Meetings: