Food Service at a Temporary Event
Temporary events, such as bazaars and festivals, offer exciting opportunities to serve food to the public. To be able to offer food to the public, a temporary health permit is required. To serve food for a single, short-term coordinated event, apply for a temporary health permit at least fourteen (14) days prior to the event by using the links below. A CCPH staff member may be contacting you to follow up concerning your proposed plan.
NEW!! Apply and pay Online!
Before getting started with the online application, there are a few things to do to prepare. Consider the links below a complete packet and start at the top and read each description and then click the link, the last link is to register for an online profile to apply and pay for an online application. You can also use the last link to log back into your profile to check on the status or your submission, pay for any additional fees or submit a new application. To ensure you receive automated emails from our online system, please add this address to your approved/safe list in your email account used to create your online profile: firstname.lastname@example.org You should also check your spam and junk folder for these automated emails. Once you start the application, do not use the browser navigation buttons but instead, use the buttons at the bottom of the application pages to move forward or backward.
- Adobe Reader: Install or update your version of Adobe Reader, a safe and free PDF program used to view and fill out digital worksheets.
- Online profile general help (download and save): A visual reference for registering for an online profile, starting an application and making payments.
- Online application reference (download and save): A summary of the information and documents you will need to apply online
- Food preparation plan (download, save and fill out): A worksheet that will be required to be uploaded during the online application process. Ensure you download and save the file to your computer before filling it out, otherwise your information will be lost.
- Temporary Food Vendor Requirements (download and save): A description of the health department requirements and standards for temporary food permit holders to print and display at booth.
- Fees and definition (View): Review the fees, a payment will be required to complete the online application
- Start an online application: Register for a profile and submit an application
To apply in person or mail in paper applications:
- Temporary Event Permit Application-Download/save, fill out, print and submit
- Temporary Food Vendor Requirements-Download, print and keep at the booth
- Commissary agreement -Download/save, fill out, print and submit (if applicable)
- Food worker card and PIC testing information-Washington State food worker card link