Healthy Neighborhood Restaurants
Local restaurants partner with Clark County Public Health
Clark County Public Health and local restaurant owners have teamed up to increase healthy options for kids through the Healthy Neighborhood Restaurant program. Public Health staff are available to meet with you to help your restaurant offer healthier options for kids. For more information, contact staff or download the application.
Healthier kids' meals would include fruits and/or vegetables, healthy beverages and less fried foods. For example, a healthy beverage could be plain low-fat milk or water. Healthier side options could be a non-fried vegetable, fruit without added sugar or a dairy product such as cottage cheese.
Healthy Neighborhood Restaurants offer:
- Healthier kids' meals
- Non-fried appetizer and entree options
- Healthier side substitutes at no extra charge
- Smaller portion size options in addition to regular menu items
- Dragonfly Cafe: 1300 Franklin Street and 1601 E Fourth Plain Blvd, Vancouver
- Farrar's Bistrow: 12514 NW 36th Avenue, Vancouver
- La Bottega: 1905 Main Street, Vancouver
- Linda's Homeplate: 12200 NE 60th Way, Suite A101, Vancouver
- Mighty Bowl: 108 W. 8th Street, Vancouver
- Mill Creek Pub: 1710 SW 9th Avenue, Suite 101, Battle Ground
- Morelia's Mexican Grill: 5930 E Fourth Plain Blvd, Vancouver
- Nuestra Mesa: 228 NE 4th Avenue, Camas
- Provecho: 1801 Main Street, Vancouver
- Sportsman Bar & Grill, 121 N Main Ave, Ridgefield
Like us on Facebook to get program updates.
For more information, or to recommend a restaurant for the Healthy Neighborhood Restaurant program, please contact the Chronic Disease Prevention team.