Healthy Neighborhood Restaurants
A partnership between local restaurants and Public Health
Public Health and local restaurant owners have teamed up to increase healthy options through the Healthy Neighborhood Restaurant Program.
Healthy Neighborhood Restaurants offer:
- Smaller portion size options in addition to regular menu items
- Non-fried appetizer and entree options
- Healthier side substitutes at no extra charge
- Healthier kids' meals
Look for the logo
Look for the Healthy Neighborhood Restaurant Program door decal when dining out, and like us on Facebook to get program updates.
Good health is good for business
- Almost 75% of Americans say they are looking for healthier options when dining out
- People say that concerns about the health of their food replaced financial concerns as the primary reason they chose not to dine out in 2014
The Healthy Neighborhood Restaurant Program welcomes local restaurants to participate
Download the application here.
Program staff is available to meet with you to help your restaurant become a Healthy Neighborhood Restaurant. For more information, or to recommend a restaurant for the Healthy Neighborhood Restaurant Program, please call (360) 397-8000 ext-7291 or e-mail Healthy.Here.Now@clark.wa.gov.
- Dragonfly Cafe: 1300 Franklin Street and 1601 E Fourth Plain Blvd, Vancouver
- Farrar's Bistro: 12514 NW 36th Avenue, Vancouver
- La Bottega: 1905 Main Street, Vancouver
- Linda's Homeplate: 12200 NE 60th Way, Suite A101, Vancouver
- Mighty Bowl: Location varies and Clark College, Vancouver
- Mill Creek Pub: 1710 SW 9th Avenue, Suite 101, Battle Ground
- Morelia's Mexican Grill: 5930 E Fourth Plain Blvd, Suite 104, Vancouver
- Nuestra Mesa: 228 NE 4th Avenue, Camas
- Provecho: 1801 Main Street, Vancouver
- The Garage: 1101 W Fourth Plain Blvd, Vancouver