Healthy Neighborhood Restaurants
A partnership between local restaurants and Clark County Public Health
Clark County Public Health and local restaurant owners have teamed up to increase healthy options through the Healthy Neighborhood Restaurant program.
- Dragonfly Cafe: 1300 Franklin Street and 1601 E Fourth Plain Blvd, Vancouver
- Farrar's Bistrow: 12514 NW 36th Avenue, Vancouver
- La Bottega: 1905 Main Street, Vancouver
- Linda's Homeplate: 12200 NE 60th Way, Suite A101, Vancouver
- Mighty Bowl: 108 W. 8th Street, Vancouver
- Mill Creek Pub: 1710 SW 9th Avenue, Suite 101, Battle Ground
- Morelia's Mexican Grill: 5930 E Fourth Plain Blvd, Vancouver
- Nuestra Mesa: 228 NE 4th Avenue, Camas
- Provecho: 1801 Main Street, Vancouver
- The Garage: 1101 W Fourth Plain Blvd, Vancouver
Healthy Neighborhood Restaurants offer:
- Smaller portion size options in addition to regular menu items
- Non-fried appetizer and entree options
- Healthier side substitutes at no extra charge
- Healthier kids' meals
Good health is good for business
- Almost 75% of Americans say they are looking for healthier options when dining out. People say that concerns about the health of their food replaced financial concerns as the primary reason they choose not to dine out.
Look for the logo
Look for the Healthy Neighborhood Restaurant program door decal when dining out and like us on Facebook to get program updates.
The Healthy Neighborhood Restaurant program welcomes local restaurants to participate
Public Health staff are available to meet with you to help your restaurant become a Healthy Neighborhood Restaurant. A good resource for implementing a healthier menu can be found at Putting Health on the Menu: A Toolkit for Creating Healthy Restaurant Programs.
For more information, or to recommend a restaurant for the Healthy Neighborhood Restaurant program, please contact the Chronic Disease Prevention team.
Download the application here.