Prescription Discount Card
Save money on your prescription drugs not covered by insurance with the free prescription drug discount card offered by the National Association of Counties (NACO). Discount cards save county residents an average of 25% off the price of prescriptions.
Do I qualify?
All county residents, regardless of age, income, or existing health coverage can use the card.
How does it work?
Just show the card at a participating pharmacy to receive your discount. There is no enrollment form, membership fee or limits on how often you can use it. One card per family is all you need.
Where can I get the discount card?
You can go online and print a card. Discount cards are also available at the following Clark County locations:
- Center for Community Health, 1601 E Fourth Plain Blvd., Vancouver
- Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver
- Auto Licensing, 1408 Franklin St., Vancouver
Cards may also be found at:
- SeaMar, 7410 E. Delaware Lane, Vancouver
- SeaMar, 1601 E Fourth Plain Blvd., #B346, Vancouver
- Human Services Council, 201 NE 73rd St., #101, Vancouver
- City halls located in Battle Ground, Ridgefield, Camas, La Center, and Washougal
- Fruit Valley Family Resource Center, 3410 NW Fruit Valley Road, Vancouver
- Children's Home Society, 309 W 12th St. , Vancouver
- Firstenburg Community Center, 16320 SE Cascade Park Dr., Vancouver
- Shell at Fisher's Landing, 16320 SE Cascade Park Dr., Vancouver
- Participating pharmacies: Albertson's, Battle Ground Pharmacy, Bi-Mart, Care Health Solutions, Costco, Fred Meyer, Hi School Pharmacy, NCS Healthcare of Washington, QFC, Rite Aid, Safeway, SW Washington Medical Center Outpatient Pharmacy, Target, Vancouver Clinic Pharmacy, and Wal-Mart.
The program is administered by Caremark. For program assistance, call (877) 321-2652 or visit the Caremark Web site. For more information, contact Public Health at (360) 397-8000.
WPDP Prescription Drug Discount Cards
In addition to NACO discount drug cards described above, you may also get a free discount drug card from the Washington Prescription Drug Program (WPDP). For enrollment information, call 800-813-4146 or visit their web site. Members of the WPDP can receive discounts up to 60% on generic drugs and up to 20% on brand name drugs.