School food service plan review
The School Health and Safety Program reviews food handling policy and procedures for new cafeterias, student stores or curriculum-based food services for all K-12 public, private and parochial schools in accordance with WAC 246-366-130 and 246-215. This review is required for food handling that has not been previously reviewed and approved by Clark County Public Health.
Please email the School Health and Safety program staff for questions about the application and review process, including when a food service permit is required.
Environmental health fees
How to submit for review
Prior to submitting for a plan review, please email the School Health and Safety program staff to confirm submission requirements. Note that incomplete packets may be returned. Application and supporting documents can be submitted:
- Electronically: Application and supporting documents can be submitted electronically with prior approval. Email us for more information.
- In person: Application, supporting documents and payment can be submitted in person at the Center for Community Health located on the 3rd floor of building 17 at 1601 E Fourth Plain Blvd Vancouver, WA 98666.
- By mail: Application, supporting documents and payment can be submitted by mail at PO Box 9825 Vancouver, WA 98666.
- Washington Administrative Code 246-366: PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS
- Washington Administrative Code 246-215: Retail Food Service
- Health and Safety Guide for K-12 Schools in Washington