School Health and Safety Technical Advisory Group
The School Health and Safety Technical Advisory Group (TAG) consists of ESD, public and private school representatives and Clark County Public Health (CCPH) staff.
The TAG exists to:
- Achieve collaboration between community stakeholders and CCPH on the evaluation and recommendations for the following aspects of the School Health & Safety program:
- Environmental health and safety consultations
- Site and plan review
- County delegation, administration, enforcement and fees
- Emergency preparedness
- Other topics as determined by TAG participants
- Improve communications between school districts, the public and CCPH
- Understand the perceived environmental health needs and wants of the community and school districts
- Gain stakeholder insight and guidance on other duties as prescribed by CCPH School Health & Safety Program
- Provide insight on the evaluation and recommendations for School Health & Safety Program
Questions or input?
Contact us any time by email.