Court Ordered HIV Testing
Call (360) 397-8425 or (360) 397-8086 to make an appointment.
CAP and CCPH STD Clinic
Our clinic is operated as a partnership between Cascade AIDS Project (CAP) and Clark County Public Health (CCPH). We strive to provide a welcoming space for LGBTQ individuals to access STD and HIV screening and prevention services in Clark County.
Screening and Treatment services for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and HIV are offered on a first come, first serve basis. Safer sex supplies are also available!
Important Note: Syphilis testing requires a blood draw. Gonorrhea and Chlamydia testing require urine collection. Please be sure you are hydrated and have eaten before coming in for testing.
Available screening services:
- HIV Fourth Generation Rapid Test - results in 20 minutes
- STD screening for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis - results in 1 week
- Hepatitis C testing - results in 20 minutes
Available preventative services:
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) education and referral
Available treatment services:
- Chlamydia and Gonorrhea
- Referral for Syphilis
|100 E. 33rd St.
Vancouver, WA 98660
|Tuesday: 11- 1 pm
Thursday: 4-7 pm
Phone: (360) 750-7964
Schedule Changes for 2018
· Tuesday, January 30, 2018 1-4 pm
· Tuesday, February 6, 2018 -CLOSED
· Thursday, February 22, 2018 2-4 pm