9 am to 4:30 pm Mon - Fri
except legal holidays
1300 Franklin Street
Vancouver WA 98660
Real Property Auctions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THE PROPERTIES ARE SOLD AS IS.
The 2019 Clark County Treasurer's Office Real Property Auction will begin at 9 AM (PST) Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2019, and close in 15 minute intervals starting at 10 AM (PST) Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2019.
A $2,500 deposit and $35 processing fee must be received by Bid4Assets by 1 PM (PST) Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2019, to participate in the 2019 foreclosure sale.
Real Property auctions in Clark County are facilitated by Bid4Assets.com and are open to the public. Registration is required to bid on a property. To see the list of properties up for auction on Feb. 5, 2019, please go to www.bid4assets.com/ClarkWA to visit the Bid4Assets website.
To learn how to register, please watch the video below:
- In accordance with RCW 84.64.080, no person who is a county employee or officer may bid at the sale or may such person as an agent allow an agent to bid on their behalf.
- Terms of sale are subject to modification prior to the commencement of the sale. By submitting a bid, you agree to the terms of the sale as posted at the time the bid is submitted.
- Payments must be submitted directly to Bid4Assets via wire transfer or cashier's check. Wire instructions will be made available to the successful bidder.
- A Treasurer's Deed will be issued in the name of the purchaser within 15-30 days after the sale.
- These sales may be subject to special assessment liens of other taxing districts and federal liens not extinguished by this sale, whether known or unknown. Properties that have an IRS, City L.I.D. or U.L.I.D. lien against them, where known, have been listed online. The IRS has the right to acquire the property within 120 days of this sale by reimbursing the purchaser. There may be additional unknown liens. Recorded easements are not extinguished by a tax sale.
- In accordance with RCW 84.64.070, there will be no right of redemption except for the property of minors or any person adjudicated to be legally incompetent. The property may then be redeemed at any time within three (3) years after the date of the sale.
- Any proceeds from the sale in excess of the minimum bid will be held by the County Treasurer up to three (3) years and can be refunded upon application by the title owner(s) of record at the time of the filing of the Certificate of Delinquency.
- Properties that do not sell at the foreclosure auction become assets of the county and are administered by the Clark County Public Works/Real Property Services 360.397.6118 x4370.
BIDDERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO THOROUGHLY RESEARCH THE PROPERTY BEFORE PLACING A BID. Examine the property title, location and desirability before bidding. NOTE: Recorded easements are not extinguished by a tax sale.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL, AND THE PROPERTIES ARE SOLD AS IS.