Register to vote
|Drive-up ballot collection box located in downtown Vancouver, one block east of Franklin in the center of 14th Street, approximately one block from the Elections Department. This ballot box is available 24 hours a day beginning approximately 18 days before each election.|
Voting is one of the foundations of a democracy. To uphold this responsibility, the Clark County Auditor supervises and administers federal, state, and local elections conducted in the county. The Elections Department advises voters, candidates, political action committees, political parties, cities, special districts, and others about administrative rules and statutes applicable to election laws.
The department also maintains voter registration records, administers candidate filing, and produces the Local Votersí Pamphlet.
If you have any questions concerning upcoming elections please call our office at (360) 397-2345, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our office hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Our office: 1408 Franklin Street
2013 Election Information
- Candidate Filing List
- Elective Offices Not Filed For - Special 3 day Filing Period Press Release
- Candidate Filing Period & Online Candidate Filing Press Release
- Election Guidelines (PDF - 395KB)
- Offices Open for Filing (PDF - 217KB)
- Political Sign Regulations (PDF - 2,834KB)
- Primary & general election Local Voters' Pamphlet Specifications (PDF - 112KB)
- Starting Off on the Right Foot (PDF - 45KB)
- 2013 Elections Calendar
- 2013 Validation Requirements
Other Election Resources
District Locator: Find your precinct and the voting districts you live in.
- CLARK COUNTY PRECINCT MAPS (New Precinct Maps Now Available)
- County Commissioner Districts (PDF - 3,097KB)
- 3rd Congressional District (PDF - 1,087KB)
- 14th Legislative District (PDF - 1,966KB)
- 17th Legislative District (PDF - 2,626KB)
- 18th Legislative District (PDF - 5,034KB)
- 20th Legislative District (PDF - 1,938KB)
- 49th Legislative District (PDF - 2,345KB)
- Precincts by Jurisdiction (PDF - 36KB)
- Maps Online - from Clark County GIS