Voting is one of the foundations of a democracy. To uphold this responsibility, the Clark County Auditor supervises and administers federal, state, and local elections conducted in the county. The Elections Department advises voters, candidates, political action committees, political parties, cities, special districts, and others about administrative rules and statutes applicable to election laws.
The department also maintains voter registration records, administers candidate filing, and produces the Local Votersí Pamphlet.
If you have any questions concerning upcoming elections please call our office at (360) 397-2345, or e-mail: email@example.com.
Our office hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Our office: 1408 Franklin Street
August 5, 2014 Primary and Special Election
- Canvassing Board Legal Notice for Aug. 5 Election
- Woodland Voters Missing Clark County Aug. 5 Voters' Pamphlet
- Returned Ballots
- Accessible Voting Units (AVU) Now Available for Voting
- Mail Ballots Available - Election Night Results
- August 5 Voters' Pamphlet - Phone Number Error for PUD Candidate
- Voter Registration Deadline Press Release
- Logic and Accuracy Test Press Release
- Complete list of Measures and Candidates - Sample Ballot (PDF)
- Primary Voters' Pamphlet (PDF 1MB)
- Audio Version of 2014 Primary Voters' Pamphlet
2014 Election Information
- Political Party Observer Training News Release
- 2014 Validation Requirements (PDF)
- 2014 Elections Calendar
Other Election Resources
District Locator: Find your precinct and the voting districts you live in.
- CLARK COUNTY PRECINCT MAPS (New 2014 Precinct Maps Now Available)
- County Commissioner District Map (PDF 4MB)
- 3rd Congressional District Map (PDF 1MB)
- 14th Legislative District Map (PDF 2MB)
- 17th Legislative District Map (PDF 3MB)
- 18th Legislative District Map (PDF 5MB)
- 20th Legislative District Map (PDF 2MB)
- 49th Legislative District Map (PDF 2MB)
- Precincts by Jurisdiction List (PDF)
- Complete List of Legislative District Precincts (PDF)
- Clark County Commissioner Districts List (PDF)
- Maps Online - from Clark County GIS