Voting is one of the foundations of a democracy. To uphold this responsibility, the Clark County Auditor supervises and administers federal, state, and local elections conducted in the county. The Elections Department advises voters, candidates, political action committees, political parties, cities, special districts, and others about administrative rules and statutes applicable to election laws.
The department also maintains voter registration records, administers candidate filing, and produces the Local Voters’ Pamphlet.
If you have any questions concerning upcoming elections please call our office at (360) 397-2345, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our office hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Our office: 1408 Franklin Street
Two new 24-hour ballot drop boxes for your convenience
August 4, 2015 Primary
- Primary Voter Registration Deadline
- Voters' Pamphlet (PDF)
- Clark County Canvassing Board - Legal Notice
- Sample Ballot (PDF)
2015 Election Information
- Political Observer Training
- Notice of Lot Drawing for Candidate Order (PDF - 58KB)
- 2015 Election Guidelines
- 2015 Elections Calendar (PDF)
- 2015 Validation Requirements (PDF)
Other Election Resources
District Locator: Find your precinct and the voting districts you live in.
- CLARK COUNTY PRECINCT MAPS
- County Commissioner District Map (PDF 4MB)
- County Councilor District Map (effective January 1, 2016) (PDF 2MB)
- 3rd Congressional District Map (PDF 1MB)
- 14th Legislative District Map (PDF 2MB)
- 17th Legislative District Map (PDF 3MB)
- 18th Legislative District Map (PDF 5MB)
- 20th Legislative District Map (PDF 2MB)
- 49th Legislative District Map (PDF 2MB)
- Precincts by Jurisdiction List (PDF)
- Complete List of Legislative District Precincts (PDF)
- Clark County Commissioner Districts List (PDF)
- Clark County Councilor Districts List (effective January 1, 2016) (PDF)
- Maps Online - from Clark County GIS