Businesses lauded for commitment to environmental protection
Vancouver, WA – Seventeen more businesses completed Clark County’s Green Business Program in the past year, using its expertise to make sustainable improvements.
The businesses were honored this week at the third annual Green Business Showcase, held in the Fort Vancouver National Historic Site’s newly renovated Artillery Barracks.
The 17 businesses are:
• Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
• Ecosafe Technologies LLC
• EH Metal Recycling
• EOCF (Educational Opportunities for Children and Families)
• IMS Electronics Recycling Inc.
• Jo Foody Catering, LLC
• Joner Baker, PLLC - Attorneys
• Kiggins Theatre
• Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
• Luxe Realty
• Neighbors Market
• Niche Wine Bar
• Pipsqueak Resale Boutique
• Simply Thyme Catering
• Source Climbing Center
• Waste Connections of Washington Vancouver Hauling Operations
• Whole Foods Market - Mill Plain
“It’s great to see so many businesses participating in the county’s Green Business Program,” said Don Benton, Environmental Services director. “They have conserved energy, embraced recycling and implemented other improvements that make financial sense for the business and environmental sense for our community.”
Nearly 50 businesses have participated in the three-year-old program. For more information on how to become a Green Business, go to www.clarkgreenbiz.com.
top of page