Washington 's State Constitution in combination with Clark County Codes and Ordinances provide limited property tax relief to specific classes of individuals. These programs typically fall into either a reduction applied to their property taxes, or the ability to defer a part of their property taxes. Some programs require the participant to re-apply each year to continue to receive the reduction/deferral in property taxes.
Property Tax Deferral Programs
- Current Use Program
- Limited Income Property Tax Deferral
- Senior Citizen & Disabled Deferral of Taxes
Property Tax Reduction Programs
- Defective Siding Adjustment
- Destroyed Property Exemption
- Homeowner's Remodel Exemption
- Senior Citizen and Disabled Persons Property Tax Exemption
Each program is governed by specific state laws and administrative code. Exercise of local options or authority is found in the Clark County Code.