Find It Fast
The County Clerk is an elected official provided for by the Washington State Constitution whose responsibilities are assigned by local and state rules and statute.
The County Clerk serves and supports the Superior Court by receiving and processing court documents, attending and assisting in all court proceedings, maintaining the court's files, and entering its orders, judgments and decrees. The Clerk authenticates by certificate and/or transcript the records, and files procedures of the court. The Clerk maintains the record for all Felony Criminal, Civil, Dissolution, Probate, Mental, Adoptions, Guardianship and all Juvenile court proceedings. In addition to keeping all the original papers, it is mandatory the Clerk preserve and journalize all orders for security purposes. The Clerk also receipts and disburses the court's money and the money of litigants, at the court's direction.
- Frequently Requested Documents can be found under forms on the menu at left.
- Superior Court Case Search - This search is on Washington Courts website which can search all counties in the State of Washington for cases.
- The Clerk's Office has been e-filing since May 5, 2014. Please refer to our Electronic Filing page if you are interested in learning more about e-filing.
- Types of payment accepted to the Clerk for filing fees and copies: Cash, Debit, and Credit cards. (No Personal Checks)
- Change in Case Assignment for Judge Veljacic & Judge Clark: As of the week of 5/2 Judge Veljacic will take over the Civil, Criminal, Probate, caseload of Judge Clark. Judge Clark will assume the Family Law caseload of Dept #5 Judge Veljacic. If noting to a motion docket or family law docket after 5/2 please note to the correct Department's docket.
Where will my case be heard?
The Where's My Case Locator is a searchable page with locations and the titles of cases being heard in District and Superior courts for the current day only.
What's Happening in Court?
New Local Court Rule change effective 1/1/2017 for Civil Cases. See Forms page for Local Rules on this change and new scheduling forms.
10/21/2016: 2017 Judge Rotation Schedule Use this rotation scheduled in conjunction with the 2016 Judge Rotation Block Schedule below.
05/02/2016: 2016 Judge Rotation Block Schedule - (UPDATED 04/26/16) Dept #8 Judge Clark will move to Family Law assuming case load of Dept #5 Judge Veljacic. Judge Veljacic will assume Civil, Probate, Criminal caseload of Dept #8 See Updated Domestic Relations Scheduling Guide for hearing dates cited after 05/02/2016.
2016 Judges Rotation Schedule Updated 10-13-2015
Cancelled Civil Motion Dockets & Family Law Dockets Updated 10/6/2016
Docket Changes and Cancellations Updated 10/6/2016