Presiding Judge, Judge Scott A. Collier
Court Administrator, Jessica Gurley
"To serve the public by administering justice and resolving disputes under the law, thereby protecting the rights and liberties guaranteed by the constitutions of the State of Washington and the United States."
Notice of schedule change: non-DV Protection Order Docket (effective January 6, 2020)
- Non-DV cases will be heard on Thursday mornings @ 9:00 a.m. Hearings will be held in the Superior Courthouse. Please check the scroller and/or courthouse signs for specific location. All non-DV cases previously set in January 2020 will take place as scheduled. The first non-DV Protection Order docket will be held on January 9, 2020.
Notice of schedule change: Monday PM Juvenile Change of Plea/Readiness Docket Closed
- Effective immediately, the Monday afternoon Juvenile Change of Plea/Readiness Docket has been closed for scheduling. All future Change of Plea/Readiness Hearings will be scheduled on the Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday morning Juvenile Dockets prior to the Wednesday trial date.
Notice of schedule change: Department 10, Family Law (effective November 4, 2019)
- Friday 9:00 a.m. Family Law Docket is moving to Wednesday morning at 9:00 a.m. Hearings will be held in Department 10 on the 5th floor, Superior Courthouse. The first Wednesday Family Law docket will be held on November 6, 2019.
New General Orders and Local Court Rules
New General Order 19-06 Filing of Proposed Orders:
Proposed Orders shall be labeled accordingly in both the caption and the footer with the word "proposed". Only those proposed orders so labeled will be accepted for filing; the Clark County Clerk is authorized to reject any proposed orders that are not labeled accordingly. The only orders not labeled "proposed" that will be accepted for filing are those that have been executed by a judicial officer.
Updated General Order 19-03 Approved Newspapers for Legal Publications--Effective November 19, 2019
The following newspapers located in Clark County, Washington, are approved as legal newspapers for publication of any advertisement, notice, summons, report, proceeding, or other official document required by law to be published:
- The Columbian, 701 W. 8th Street, Vancouver, WA 98660, phone: (360) 694-3391
- The Reflector, 208 SE 1st Street, Battleground, WA 98604, phone: (360) 687-5151
- The Post-Record, 425 NE 4th AVE, Camas, WA 98607, phone: (360) 834-2141
- Vancouver Business Journal, 1251 Officers Row, Vancouver, WA 98661 (360) 448-6020
The information contained in this web site and its associated web pages is meant to provide legal information, not legal advice. It is our goal to provide information that will help the general public, but we cannot provide legal opinions.
Due to the rapidly changing nature of the Court’s information on the internet pages, the Clark County Courts cannot insure 100% accuracy. The data is provided for informational purposes only and may not have been updated on the date you view it. The Courts assume no liability for any legal consequences arising out of any information on these pages.