Clark County government is one of the county's largest employers, providing a wide range of challenging positions for about 1,570 people. The Human Resources department provides employee programs and benefits to ensure the county continues to be a good place to work. The department oversees a variety of functions and provides many employee services including:
- identifying and selecting qualified job candidates
- classifying jobs and determining compensation levels
- managing employee benefits programs
- managing labor relations and contract negotiations
- ensuring legal compliance to employment laws
- developing and administering performance management plans
- We provide HR leadership and service with integrity to promote a culture of thriving employees who deliver exceptional contributions to our community.
Where career and community come together
Exceptional Employees - Exceptional Results
We help Clark County be a great place to work
Requests for public records
To request public records involving Human Resources, contact (360) 397-2456 or firstname.lastname@example.org.