Find It Fast
Click on above link to view the sample ballot, daily ballot returns, replacement ballot information, read the complete text of resolutions and other information.
To learn about accessible options, such as the audio version of the voters' pamphlet and the accessible voting units available to voters in Clark County, check out the Accessible Voting page!
- United States Electoral College
- Electoral College in Washington State
- 2019 ELections calendar
- 2019 voter turnout figures for validation requirements (PDF)
- District locator: Find your precinct and the voting districts you live in.
- Voter registration lists
- Active registered voters by district
Voting is one of the foundations of a democracy. The Clark County Auditor supervises and administers federal, state and local elections conducted in the county. The Elections Office advises voters, candidates, political action committees, political parties, cities, special districts and others about administrative rules and election laws.
The department also maintains voter registration records, administers candidate filing, and produces the local voters’ pamphlet.
Clark County Auditor