Voting is one of the foundations of a democracy. The Clark County Auditor supervises and administers federal, state and local elections conducted in the county. The Elections Office advises voters, candidates, political action committees, political parties, cities, special districts and others about administrative rules and election laws.
The department also maintains voter registration records, administers candidate filing, and produces the local voters’ pamphlet.
If you have any questions, please call our office at (360) 397-2345 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our office hours are from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
Physical location of Elections Office: 1408 Franklin Street, Vancouver, WA
- Curious about how ballots are processed? Please watch this video.
- How do I change my voter registration address?
- How do I cancel my voter registration or report a deceased voter?
- Voter registration form
- Voter registration information
- Open offices, candidate filings and candidate information
- Active registered voters by district
- Accessible voting information
- Precinct Detail
- Reconciliation Report
- Election Results - Official (HTML)
- Election Results - Official (PDF)
- Ballot Drop Box Locations
- Returned Ballots
- State Voters' Pamphlet (Statewide and Judicial Races)
- State Voters' Pamphlet - PDF Version
- Local Voters' Pamphlet
- Local Voters' Pamphlet - Audio Version
- News Release - Ballots Available and Election Night Results
- News Release - Voter Registration Deadline
- *Revised Start Time* - Canvassing Board Meeting Notice
- News Release - Logic and Accuracy Test
- Sample ballot
November 8, 2016 General Election
2016 Election Information
- Political party observer training
- Precinct boundary changes news release
- 2016 elections calendar (PDF)
- 2016 validation requirements (PDF)