Find It Fast
Next election: August 7, 2018 Primary
To learn about accessible options, such as the audio version of the voters' pamphlet and the accessible voting units available to voters in Clark County, check out the Accessible Voting page!
- United States Electoral College
- Electoral College in Washington State
- Elections calendar
- 2018 validation requirements (PDF)
- District locator: Find your precinct and the voting districts you live in.
- Voter registration lists
- Active registered voters by district
Voting is one of the foundations of a democracy. The Clark County Auditor supervises and administers federal, state and local elections conducted in the county. The Elections Office advises voters, candidates, political action committees, political parties, cities, special districts and others about administrative rules and election laws.
The department also maintains voter registration records, administers candidate filing, and produces the local voters’ pamphlet.
Clark County Auditor