Voting is one of the foundations of a democracy. To uphold this responsibility, the Clark County Auditor supervises and administers federal, state, and local elections conducted in the county. The Elections Department advises voters, candidates, political action committees, political parties, cities, special districts, and others about administrative rules and statutes applicable to election laws.
The department also maintains voter registration records, administers candidate filing, and produces the Local Voters’ Pamphlet.
If you have any questions concerning upcoming elections please call our office at (360) 397-2345 or email us at email@example.com.
Our office hours are from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
Our office: 1408 Franklin Street
Two new 24-hour ballot drop boxes for your convenience
Battle Ground City Hall, 109 SW 1st Street
Fisher's Landing Transit Center, 3510 SE 164th Avenue
West 14th and Esther streets
The three permanent drive-up ballot collection boxes are available 24 hours a day beginning approximately 18 days before each election.
Register to Vote
- Where do I drop off my ballot?
- Map of drop box locations
- How do I get a replacement ballot?
- Curious about how ballots are processed? Please watch this video.
- How do I change my voter registration address?
- How do I cancel my voter registration or report a deceased voter?
- Want to download a paper registration form instead?
- Voter registration information
- Open Offices, Candidate Filings & Candidate Information
- Active registered voters by district
- Accessible voting information
February 9, 2016 Special Election
- Returned Ballots
- Ballots Available Press Release
- Sample Ballot
- Special Election Voter Registration Deadline
May 24, 2016 Presidential Primary
- Caucus Information
- Contact Information for Major Political Parties
- Political Party Caucuses and Conventions
- United States Electoral College
2016 Election Information
Other Election Resources
- CLARK COUNTY PRECINCT MAPS
- County Councilor District Map
- 3rd Congressional District Map
- 14th Legislative District Map
- 17th Legislative District Map
- 18th Legislative District Map
- 20th Legislative District Map
- 49th Legislative District Map
- Precincts by Jurisdiction List
- Complete List of Legislative District Precincts
- Clark County Councilor Districts List
- Maps Online - from Clark County GIS