Find It Fast
Follow the above link to view the voters' pamphlet, audio version of the voters' pamphlet, sample ballot, and other information as it becomes available.
To learn about accessible options, such as the audio version of the voters' pamphlet and the accessible voting units available to voters in Clark County, check out the Accessible Voting page!
- United States Electoral College
- Electoral College in Washington State
- 2020 Elections Calendar
- 2020 voter turnout figures for validation requirements (PDF)
- District locator: Find your precinct and the voting districts you live in.
- Voter registration lists
- Active registered voters by district
Voting is one of the foundations of a democracy. The Clark County Auditor supervises and administers federal, state and local elections conducted in the county. The Elections Office advises voters, candidates, political action committees, political parties, cities, special districts and others about administrative rules and election laws.
The department also maintains voter registration records, administers candidate filing, and produces the local voters’ pamphlet.
Clark County Auditor