Find It Fast
Welcome to the Treasurer's Office
We are on the 2nd Floor of the Public Service Center at 1300 Franklin Street, Vancouver, WA 98660.
Hours: Phone and email hours only 9 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday
The Joint Lobby is closed to public traffic as of March 16, 2020. All services will be provided online, or processed by mail or phone until further notice.
REET Processing for Joint Lobby
REET can be processed through Simplifile, mail your transaction to:
Clark County Treasurer
PO Box 5000
Vancouver, WA 98666
In addition to the online and phone services, a secure processing drop box has been added to the first floor of the Public Service Center. All transactions will be completed daily.
Press Releases & News:
- Clark County property taxes due Wednesday, June 3, 2020
- Workers essential to Clark County government adjust to virus restrictions (The Columbian)
- Clark County Finance Committee Meeting Scheduled for May 19
- Clark County Treasurer postpones payment deadline June 3 for individual property taxpayers
- Auditor, Assessor, Treasurer, GIS continue to conduct virtual operations
- Treasurer halts delinquent tax collections and offers business tax relief
- Auditor, Assessor, Treasurer move to virtual operations in response to virus
2020 Tax Statements
2020 first half tax statements are available online now!
2020 second half tax statements will be available September 2020.
Find your tax statement
Get a copy of your property tax statement using your property Identification number. Don't have your account identification number? Visit our Property Information Center.
Your Clark County Treasurer is ready to meet the challenges ahead and provide services that meet your needs. The 2018 Report to Our Citizens provides an overview of who we are and what we do, revenue and expenses, results of a customer survey and a look ahead. Click here or the image to read the report.
Alishia Topper, Clark County Treasurer