W. Foster Hidden House
The Foster Hidden House is a two-story Colonial Revival with a columned portico with balustrated deck, Flemish bond brickwork, sandstone windowsills and a slate gabled roof. The interior is generously trimmed with high grade Douglas Fir woodwork.
The Lowell M. Hidden and W. Foster Hidden houses are the legacy of a family which has helped to shape the face of Vancouver, Washington. Brick manufactured by the Hidden Brick Company have built residences, schools, churches, hospitals and commercial structures throughout the city from 1871 to the present day. These two houses are architectural tributes to a prominent pioneer family and the important local industry, which they established.
- Listed on the Clark County Heritage Register in 1985.
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.
Open to Public:
No. A private business is operating from the site.