The Clark County Developmental Disabilities Program actively works with education, the business community, local, state, and federal government, the Clark County Parent Coalition, and other advocacy groups.
Clark County will assist all people with developmental disabilities to have the opportunity to achieve full, active, integrated and productive lives.
Disability Employment Awareness Celebration
- A Case for Supported Employment
- How the DD/ID Parent Coalitions Started in WA State
- Ryonet Team Member Jesse - Screen Printing His First Shirt
- Finding New Stories for People Who Experience Disabilities by David Pitonyak, PhD (55 min)
- Services for Children & Adults with Developmental Disabilities in Clark County (34 min)
- Rooted in Rights Video: Disability Vote