CDBG and HOME Applications
Applications for 2020 Clark County CDBG and HOME funds available October 1, 2019
Applications for Clark County Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and HOME Investment Partnerships (HOME) funds are available October 1. Mandatory pre-applications are due October 31.
NEW THIS YEAR: Applications will be completed in Neighborly Software!
Applicants are strongly encouraged to participate in a pre-submittal meeting, October 4, 2019:
All sessions will be located at the Center for Community Health, 1601 E Fourth Plain Bldg. 17, conference room C210 A/B.
Funds are available to benefit Clark County neighborhoods and households who are low- and moderate-income. Nonprofit organizations and local governments may apply. Proposed projects must comply with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s funding criteria.
Clark County expects to have a combined total of approximately $2,000,000 available for projects benefiting low- and moderate-income households. To be added to the stakeholders list or if you need assistance or program information, contact Samantha Whitley at 564.397.7842.
The City of Vancouver receives its own allocation of CDBG and HOME funds for projects inside the city limits. Please contact the City of Vancouver at 360.487.7952 for more information.
Application Process for CDBG and HOME funding
1. Applications are released at the beginning of October for the following year's funding allocations.
2. A mandatory pre-application is due on October 31, 2019.
3. The final application is due by December 6, 2019.
4. The Urban County Policy Board (UCPB) reviews the applications in January.
5. Applicants have the opportunity to present their program requests to the Board in February.
6. Selection and recommendations for these funds are made by the Urban County Policy Board at the regularly scheduled meeting on the second Monday in March.
7. Contracts are intended to begin in August.