The Youth Program of the Clark County Department of Community Services consists of the following programs and projects:
- Clark County Youth Commission
- Community Mobilization
- Substance Abuse Prevention
- Teen Talk
- Youth House
- Safe Communties Task Force
These programs and projects, with the support of dedicated staff and community members, work to address the needs of youth and their families throughout Clark County. The focus of our work is youth-driven and designed to promote the health of youth by building on their strengths.
Funding from state, federal and local sources help provide support for achieving our goals:
- Build "Developmental "Assets"
- Create opportunities for youth voice
- Prevent substance abuse, violence and other social ills