All building permits are now available for application in Clark County’s Land Management System, CC LMS. You can now register, apply for, and track a building permit online via the public portal from the comfort of your office or home!
Key points to remember:
- Anyone with an online account can apply for a permit
- Complete this simple registration to create an account
- Refer to the Tidemark to LMS Crosswalk to determine the new permit type
- View or download a How-To Guide
- Quick Permits: Apply and pay online, print from your browser
* A standard convenience fee will apply to online payments
Apply in person
Building permits: Online applications for building permits are preferred. Before visiting the Permit Center, please register for your online account and fill in as much information about your permit as possible. Check out our CC LMS page for Login, Training, and FAQs.
Only one application may be submitted at a time.
Customers are encouraged to make appointments with staff to ensure faster service. Make an appointment by phone 564.397.4807 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check current wait times prior to your visit. Wait times are longer between 11 am and 1 pm.
Notice of fee increase for fire plan review and inspections, effective January 25, 2019.
Valuation rate change
Building valuations will change based on the International Code Council annual update. Fees calculated on square footage or estimated valuations will increase. Effective May 1, 2019.
The Permit Center will no longer accept checks in excess of the amount due at submittal. Additionally, the Permit Center has a no-refund policy for amounts less than $200 that will be followed more rigorously.
With the recent release of all building and fire permits online, Clark County has noticed an uptick in customers coming to the Permit Center with checks written for the wrong amounts. There are three reasons for errors:
- Using the Fee Estimate report as the basis for determining fees
- Entering incorrect information during the application process
- Writing checks for the entire fees due when only application fees are due at submittal
This presents significant challenges for staff, presents customers with an extended refund wait time (six weeks minimum), and is very expensive for the county to process.
We encourage customers to pay online at time of submittal or complete their check once the application has been processed.
Find out if your New Home Construction permit is eligible for faster LEAN processing.
Note: Beginning June 1, 2019, all incomplete LEAN applications will be routed for Date Bin review.
All forms are PDF files unless noted otherwise.