Clark County Land Management System
Welcome to online permitting
Community Development is working through some exciting changes! Our existing permitting system of 17+ years has served us well but is ready for retirement. Our new Clark County Land Management System (CC LMS) will modernize the way we do business here in Community Development.
This will be a multi-year phased project. Phase 1 is a pilot program focused on our New Home Construction permit for LEAN 3.0 applicants. This pilot is currently restricted to specified contractors. We will roll out new building and fire permits as part of Phase 2. The remaining phases will consist of land use, environmental, engineering, community planning, code enforcement, animal complaint and pet licensing. Electronic Plan Review will be the final layer that fulfills our goal of providing enhanced customer service, increased efficiencies, and better communication.
Check back with us frequently as we announce new features, permit releases, and planned maintenance on our systems.
Customers who have already created an account may login with their email and password.
If your permit begins with NHC, MCH, or PLM, use our new system: CC LMS.
For all other permits, use our current system: Tidemark.
Our IVR system is available for scheduling inspections for both systems. Call (360) 397-2477 and provide your permit number – the IVR will route your inspection request to the correct system. For more information, see our IVR Guide for CC LMS or our IVR Guide for Tidemark.
Residential Mechanical and Plumbing Permits
Clark County Community Development offers Residential Mechanical (MCH) and Plumbing (PLM) permits using our new online permitting system. Save time and avoid Permit Center wait times by applying for permits online from your office or home.
Key points to remember:
- Standard mechanical and plumbing permits are available to any person with an existing online account
- Complete the simple registration
- Residential MCH and PLM permits will be available as ‘Quick Permits’: Apply, Pay, and Print
* A standard convenience fee will apply to online payments
- We will no longer accept emailed mechanical or plumbing permits
Limited Trade Permits
A new Limited Trade option for Mechanical permits will be available with these conditions:
- Applicant must be a currently licensed contractor (not available for homeowners)
- Applies to push/pull or removal/replacement of one (1) piece of equipment: such as, one furnace, one air conditioner, one water heater, or one heat pump
- A significantly reduced fee of $67 per permit will be charged
- All Limited Trade permits will have at least one (1) required inspection
- The ‘Book of 10’ program will be retired - Any unused ‘Book of 10’ permits, not yet expired, must be applied for in person at the Permit Center
Please note: The New Home Construction (NHC) Permit is only available for those contractors that are participating in our Pilot Program.