|05/30/19||Agenda||Survey Results - Overall results compared with Yacolt Mtn. Quarry results||Audio|
|03/22/19||Agenda||Yacolt Hearing Examiner Decision CUP2002-00003, Yacolt Superior Court Judgement APL2002-00020||Meeting Notes||Audio|
Surface Mining Advisory Committee
Clark County invites citizens to participate in a facilitated forum for local surface mine operators of the local quarries and nearby residents.
Yacolt Mountain Quarry is the focus of the first round of meetings.
- Review and discuss outcomes and objectives of local, State or Federal permitting and enforcement actions related to the mine operations;
- Propose and develop mutually agreeable solutions to effectively resolve matters related to traffic, noise, trip counts and other operational and environmental concerns and impacts created by mine operations;
- Build and sustain mutual trust and beneficial relationships through robust and timely communications between mine operators, neighbors and local governments.
Attendees will include mining operation representatives, local residents and may include other interested parties and visiting agency representatives. The meeting will be facilitated by Mitch Nickolds, Community Development Director. The forum will be staffed with Clark County employees representing:
- Community Development - Administration and Land Use Review
- Public Works –Transportation
Submit your comments using this form.
Meetings are held at the Public Service Center, sixth floor, 1300 Franklin St. Vancouver, WA. These meetings are open to the public.