Effective Monday, April 3, 2017, Clark County Parks will resume charging daily parking fees year-round at four regional parks:
- Frenchman's Bar Regional Park
- Lewisville Regional Park
- Salmon Creek Regional Park/Klineline Pond
- Vancouver Lake Regional Park
Daily parking fees will be:
- $2 for motorcycles
- $3 for cars
- $6 for cars with trailers
- $8 for buses or motor homes
These are parking fees, not entrance fees. There will be no charge for people who walk or bicycle into any of the four parks.
Daily parking fees will be collected at fee booths, typically from May 1 through Sept. 30, and during busy off-season events.
Fee booth attendants will accept cash, debit cards, Visa and MasterCard. (No checks, Discover or American Express cards).
When fee booths are not staffed, park users will need to use self-pay stations. Only cash will be accepted at self-pay stations.
Under Clark County Code, parking a vehicle without paying the required daily fee or displaying a valid parking pass could result in a $40 fine.
Annual parking pass
Beginning Wednesday, March 1, annual parking passes will be sold. Annual passes are good for the calendar year, not for the 12-month period following the sale.
For 2017, annual parking passes will cost $30 for the nine months (April through December) that parking fees will be collected.
Passes can be purchased at:
- Clark County 78th Street Operations Center, Building A, 4700 N.E. 78th St. 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Clark County Permit Center, first floor, Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St. 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. (The Permit Center charges a $2.95 fee for debit and credit card transactions.)
- Battle Ground Community Center, 912 E. Main St. 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
All three locations will accept cash, checks, credit cards and debit cards.
Annual parking passes also can be purchased at the four parks when fee booths are staffed. Fee booth attendants will accept cash, debit cards, Visa and MasterCard. (No checks, Discover or American Express cards.)
Parking passes are nonrefundable and cannot be transferred. People who lose their parking pass must provide valid identification, proof of purchase and pay a $10 fee to receive a replacement pass. A replacement pass should be obtained at the original purchase location.
Please note that neither a Washington State Parks Discover Pass nor a city of Vancouver annual parking pass for the Marine Park Boat Launch can be used at the four county parks charging parking fees. The county's parking pass also is not valid at Washington State Parks or the Marine Park Boat Launch.