Clark County Public Works builds a variety of transportation, park and clean water projects.
Some of them might be multimillion road projects that take two or more construction seasons to build, while others may be relatively small sidewalk projects.
This page will provide links to significant projects under construction or in the planning/design phase. Additional projects will be added as they get closer to construction.
Projects currently under construction
- Camp Bonneville
- Felida Traffic Calming
- Highway 99 Bicycle-Pedestrian Improvements
- Northeast 10th Avenue Bridge and Roadway Improvements
- Northeast 99th Street and SR 503 Intersection
- Northeast 119th Street, Northeast 50th Avenue to Northeast 72nd Avenue
- Northeast Lockwood Creek Road Guardrail Installation (PDF)
- Northeast Salmon Creek Street Slide Repair (PDF)
- Orchards Traffic Signal Optimization
- Summer Road Preservation
Projects in planning or design
- Ridgefield Main Avenue Access Improvements Project (managed by Western Federal Lands)