Clark County Public Works builds a variety of transportation, park and clean water projects.
Some of them might be multimillion road projects that take two or more construction seasons to build, while others may be relatively small sidewalk projects.
This page will provide links to significant projects under construction or in the planning/design phase. Additional projects will be added as they get closer to construction.
Projects currently under construction
- Camp Bonneville
- Cedar Creek Bridge Replacement
- Northeast 119th Street
- Orchards Traffic Signal Optimization
Longer-term projects in planning or design
- Northeast 10th Avenue Improvements
- Northeast 99th Street and SR 503 intersection
- Ridgefield Main Avenue Access Improvements Project (managed by Western Federal Lands)