Clark County Public Works builds a variety of transportation, park and clean water projects.
Some of them might be multimillion road projects that take two or more construction seasons to build, while others may be relatively small sidewalk projects.
This page will provide links to significant projects under construction or in the planning/design phase. Additional projects will be added as they get closer to construction.
Projects under construction
- Camp Bonneville
- Northeast 10th Avenue Bridge and Roadway Improvements
- Northeast 107th Avenue sidewalk, Northeast Covington Road to Northeast 76th Street (PDF)
- Northeast 119th Street, Northeast 50th Avenue to Northeast 72nd Avenue
- Otto Brown Neighborhood Park
- Summer road preservation
Projects in planning or design
- Blair Road paving, guardrails and slide stabilization (PDF)
- Highway 99 sidewalk, Northeast 122nd Street to Northeast 129th Street (PDF)
- Northeast Manley Road
- Ridgefield Main Avenue Access Improvements Project (managed by Western Federal Lands)