Transportation Improvement Program
The Transportation Improvement Program represents the county's transportation priorities for a six-year time period and identifies road, bridge, bicycle and pedestrian improvements throughout the community. Clark County updates the Transportation Improvement Program every year.
Limited resources, combined with increasing transportation demands, make the six-year program essential to achieve the goals and objectives of the county Comprehensive Growth Management Plan.
- Adopted 2017 Annual Construction Program (PDF)
- Adopted 2017-22 Transportation Improvement Program (PDF)
- 2017-22 TIP project map (PDF)
- Director's note (PDF)
- Project index by priority and alphabetically (PDF)
- Traffic impact fees area maps (PDF)
- Glossary (PDF)
- 2016-2021 Projects (funded within six years)
- Public involvement in the Transportation Improvement Program
The TIP is adopted by the Board of County Councilors each year and includes all expected road and bridge construction projects and any other transportation projects for the following six-year period.