The Washington State Department of Health has
Drinking Water and Wells
Clark County Public Health helps keep our drinking, bathing and wash water safe by monitoring public water systems, reviewing plans for new systems and wells, and providing maintenance resources to property owners.
Water program staff also:
- review new private wells for water adequacy and availability to meet Growth Management Regulations
- ensure correct well construction and decommission practices are followed
- provide guidance to individual well or water system owners
- conduct investigations in response to complaints about problems with public water systems
- evaluate all projects to protect aquifers
You can find specific water evaluation services by clicking on the buttons below.