Providing and promoting immunization is one of the best ways to protect our community and reduce the potential for illness and death across all age groups. To do this, the Clark County Public Health Immunization Program works in close collaboration with community partners to:
- Partner with the Washington State Department of Health to provide vaccine to children in Clark County through the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program.
- Conduct vaccine quality assurance activities for clinics enrolled in the VFC program.
- Provide a lead agency for the Clark County Immunization Coalition.
- Serve as a consultant and technical resource for community members and healthcare providers in our community.
- Provide resources for community members to access vaccines.