If you are pregnant with your first child, the Nurse-Family Partnership can help you:
- Have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Become a better parent.
- Build a strong support network.
- Make a safe home for your baby to live and play.
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training and other services in the community.
- Find ways to continue your education and develop job skills.
- Set goals for your family’s future and find ways to help you reach them.
How does the program work?
A nurse will visit you every week or two, during your pregnancy and until your baby is 2 years old. You and your nurse will decide the exact schedule.
“What really made the difference for me was that my nurse didn’t tell me to do something, she showed me how to do it the right way.” “Rebecca” 17-year-old mom.
How much does it cost?
Nurse-Family Partnership is free.
Can I sign-up?
If you are pregnant with your first child, meet the income requirements, and live in Clark or Cowlitz County, you can join the program. You can start as early in your pregnancy as you like, but you must join before your 28th week. To sign-up, call (360) 397-8440 or fill out the following form and fax or mail in to us. NFP Referral Form