Clark County Public Health's strategic plan is based on the premise that through partnerships we will influence the conditions that promote good health for everyone.
The two-year plan is structured around five initiatives:
- Ensure public safety and increase community resilience
- Increase opportunities for healthy living
- Increase opportunities for every child to have a healthy start
- Link public health, primary care, behavioral health, oral health, and community resources in alignment with health care reform
- Demonstrate excellence in local public health practice and management