Online permitting coming soon!
Throughout 2018, Clark County Public Health’s website will begin to offer county residents the convenience of submitting new permit applications, renewals and payments online. Users of the new system will be able to submit applications, receive email notifications about application status updates, make payments online, upload required documents, and review account activity.
This new online system will benefit county residents and those doing business in Clark County who need to complete one or more of the following:
- Annual Food service establishment and Mobile unit plan review or permit
- Single and multi-event temporary food establishment permit
- Water recreation facility plan review or permit
- On-site sewage treatment system design and installation
- Septic Release or Water Adequacy reviews required for building permits
- Individual well and small drinking water system approvals
- Acquire Vital records
- Submit Public Health complaints
- Make payments for existing annual permits
- Review restaurant inspection scores
As the online system is developed, we will post updates and links to this page and also add links to the individual pages where the current applications are posted. For questions, concerns or feedback, please contact Ariah Geck.