Online permitting coming soon!
Throughout 2018, Clark County Public Health’s website will begin to offer county residents the convenience of submitting new permit applications, renewals and payments online. Users of the new system will be able to submit applications, receive email notifications about application status updates, make payments online, upload required documents, and review account activity.
This new online system will benefit county residents and those doing business in Clark County who need to apply for one of the following services:
- Single and multi-event temporary food establishment permit (Now Online!! Click HERE)
- Food service establishment plan review and permit(Now Online!! Click HERE)
- Mobile food service establishments plan review and permit(Now Online!! Click HERE)
- Water recreation facility plan review or permit
- On-site sewage treatment system design and installation
- Septic Release or Water Adequacy reviews required for building permits
- Development Review applications
- Individual well and small drinking water system approvals
- Acquire Vital records
- Submit Public Health complaints
- Make payments for existing annual permits
- Review restaurant inspection scores
As the online system is developed, we will post updates and links to this page and also add links to the individual pages where the current applications are posted. For questions, concerns or feedback, please contact Ariah Geck.